Friday, July 3, 2009


This past week I had a work shower and the Maher/Lawrence shower. I got a ton of stuff. Justin was saying the other day that the baby isn't even born yet and is already taking over the house. I've also noticed that I've become extremely clumsy. I keep dropping things and bumping into things. Today I was opening a frozen pizza box for lunch and the cardboard somehow attacked my eye. I now have double vision and swelling in my right eye...silly me.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cake!! I love your blog. I didnt know Mayson had DS until I saw her minutes after she was born. I love reading your blog and seeing a whole other perspective!! Your baby is lucky to have you as his parents. And you are sooo lucky to have him!!! By the looks of his 4D ultrasound he is going to be one gorgeous boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.