Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Golden Slumbers fill your eyes...

Gabe's sleep study was last night. He never desated below 92%, so they kept the oxygen off. He did have some noisy breathing and I think I heard a little pausing, but I feel like it was an accurate depiction of how he sleeps at home. He slept about 7 hours hooked up to all the equipment which was much better than last time. Mama on the other hand only got about 5 hours. We go to pulmonary clinic in 2 weeks. They held the CPAP mask up to him to see if it would fit while we were there and it looks like it would....we'll see what they say in 2 weeks about whether or not we'll need to use it.
I also started back to work on Monday. After being gone for 6 months I'm trying to learn and relearn some things, but I feel good about it overall and I managed to make it through the day only calling Grandma Marcia once to check on Gabe. I'll post pics later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Here's to hoping you can be done with oxygen soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.