I haven't posted in a long time. Our computer crashed, so I'm typing this from a really old and slow laptop. Gabe has had a low grade fever on and off for the past day. He's fine with some Tylenol and there are no other symptoms. He had his repeat flu and H1N1 shots this past week and I think he's just having a little reaction to them. He hasn't wanted to eat much today, but I'm giving the little guy a break since he's not feeling well...good thing we have the Gtube as a safety net...now I sound like our OT.
I LOVE the rash guard swim suit! I can't wait to take Piper to the pool, but haven't been brave enough yet. Looks like a great time for Daddy, too! And the baby food spray? I feel your pain. Really. Piper knows darn good and well that all she has to do is blow raspberries into the spoon and she gets to stop. We're working on signing "all done" so I don't have to wear it any more. If I wake up scraping dried up green beans off my arms one more time, I just may cry... :)
ReplyDeleteOMG love the spoon and the wetsuit!
ReplyDeleteThis entire post should be on cuteoverload.
ReplyDeleteThis post's title is so appropriate! How stinkin cute can your kid get?! lol. Loving all those smiles!
ReplyDelete