Wednesday, March 24, 2010

sitting like a big boy








Gabe has been working on sitting up lately. He's been really doing well. He no longer likes tummy time and immediately roles over onto his back...little stinker. Feeds are going a little better. I have an appointment scheduled with GI to see if we can do anything else for the reflux besides Prevacid. We'll also be seeing the Speech Pathologist in the Down Syndrome clinic more frequently for the feeding stuff. We saw ENT last week and they will be sedating Gabe in May to look deeper into his ears. They'll put in tubes at that time if they see fluid which they are expecting.
Justin turned 30 on Monday. Gabe got him some UK gear..go cats!
How can you not love that smile!




12 comments:

  1. Rylann loves the pictures of Gabe sitting up! She had a great time playing with him last weekend! She is still talking about Gabe and telling me everything he can do!

    He looks so big in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Gabe, Go! He looks awesome! I can tell (ie you) have been really working!

    ...and nope- can't not smile at HIS smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Gabe! He looks like he's doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitchell! he's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my man! All the girls at work are looking at this with me saying they can't believe how big he has gotten and how well he is doing! I'm so proud of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie! He's doing great! Micah didn't sit independently until his first birthday.
    Go Cats! (I lived in Lexington for 4 years)
    And Go Green! (I'm a MSU alum)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, cuteness! I cannot look at these without feeling like I am going to o.d. on cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Gabe! Love the pictures. SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He couldn't be any CUTER!!! So glad to hear things are going well! Hope to see all of you at Easter!
    Joe, Laura, and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinkin cute!! Love that smile. Looks like Justin found a way to enforce tummy time! lol. Happy late birthday Justin :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.