The Buddy Walk is less than 1 month away. Sign up now to walk and/or donate to Gabriel's Angels. If you are busy on 9/11, join us at Hofbrauhaus on 8/23 for Gabe's fundraiser. We have a long way to go to match last year's total. Tell your friends!
Michelle, I couldn't help but notice the tape on his extension tubing. Do you do that because the med port pops open? If so, I have a solution for you. I get the extension sets that do not have a med port on them. And I get 2-inch med ports to deliver meds as needed. This has worked very well since Micah moved to bolus feeds last year. Not many docs even know the 2-inch med ports exist. I'll send you one if you're interested so that you can check it out. Drop me a FB message.
What a cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I couldn't help but notice the tape on his extension tubing. Do you do that because the med port pops open? If so, I have a solution for you. I get the extension sets that do not have a med port on them. And I get 2-inch med ports to deliver meds as needed. This has worked very well since Micah moved to bolus feeds last year. Not many docs even know the 2-inch med ports exist. I'll send you one if you're interested so that you can check it out. Drop me a FB message.
Michelle - Gabe is so adorable! I love the photo you have on his Buddy Walk page too!! He looks like such a big boy - I just love it!
ReplyDelete