Wednesday, March 21, 2012

World Down Syndrome Day

Today is World Down Syndrome Awareness Day. 3 copies of the 21st chromosome (3/21). I love every chromosome my Gabe has, so I guess that means I love Down Syndrome too.

I love his single palmer crease.


















I love his little ears.






















I love his almond eyes (and slight nystagmus in this picture).




















I love his repaired heart.



















I love Gabe and I wouldn't change anything about him (except maybe take away a feeding tube and get him to take independent steps...ha!).

1 comment:

  1. My but Gabe has gotten so big on me! He looks like he is fitting into the roll as big brother very well! Such a handsome little man! Congrats on beautiful Alyssa, she is a keeper! I am finally feeling well enough to catch up on reading my favorite blogs. Congrats on being a big brother Gabe!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.