Monday, June 1, 2009
showers and nursery
I had my first baby shower 2 weeks ago. It was the Beiting's/Wehage baby shower. It was lots of fun. It was good to see everyone. Plus, I got some pretty cool stuff. Baby stuff is so cute. Justin finished putting together the crib, changing table and rocker. David also came over and helped us paint a tree on the wall of the nursery. It's all coming together. I also met Martha from the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati last week. It was so nice to talk to her. They are having an ice cream social this weekend for the Early Matters group (in-utero to 3 years). It will be so nice to watch the kids play. I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions last week. My stomach just turns to a hard ball. It's so weird. I'm starting to get a little nervous about the delivery. It's not really labor that makes me nervous...just the part where they cut the umbilical cord and the baby's heart is functioning on its own to deliver oxygenated blood. They say everything should be okay, but I am happy a neonatologist will be there just to make sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.