


Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. We've mainly been keeping people updated by email, phone, and text message. We are still on cardiac stepdown, mainly for feeding issues. We will most likely be discharged tomorrow. He has occasional desat episodes with his oxygen level, but he recovers quickly on his own and they are expecting this to occur from time to time till the surgery. He is improving with feeding. We are still working on increasing calories, but his weight is up today and I am working on breastfeeding/pumping. Justin and I are both very tired, but doing well. Gabe's progress has been really encouraging. And if you ask us, he really is the cutest baby ever!
oh my goodness.. he is gorgeous!! congratulations!!! hang in there, it gets better with a new baby!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that sweet face...I love it.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, Justin, and Gabe!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I an just catching up, but I heard through the grapevine about baby Gabe's early debut! And today I just remembered you had the blog with the catchy name! He is such a beautiful baby boy...just precious! Please let me know if you need anything, like a nap! I know all to well how tired you are in the first 6 to 8 weeks and I would love to help, especially since I have some extra time on my hands. Seriously call or text me anytime!
I am so happy for all of you!
Shannon 513-315-2079