Monday, July 13, 2009

We're home!


We got discharged this afternoon. I feel like all I do is breastfeed. It's a very hard thing to do when they want you to feed your baby 65ml per feed and he gets exhausted after 10 min. Hopefully the first night will go okay. We have lots of follow up visits scheduled, but at least we're home. Note I am not posting a picture of myself b/c I look like hell...seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I seriously doubt you look like hell. When you have some time, give me a call -- we need to discuss a playdate with Gabe and myself this weekend. :)
    My mom gets home today, so if there are any weird issues she'll be available for consultation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on coming home. I am so happy for you that Gabe is able to nipple! Don't let all of the doctor appointments overwhelm you. About a month after my Gabriel had his heart surgery the appointments became more manageable. For now enjoy your little one! He is a keeper! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am sure it feels so good to be home with your little guy. Hang in there with the feedings you two will get into your own little rhythm. I am sure you look great and are just glowing, I know your mom is!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.