Saturday, January 2, 2010

up-dog
















New Year's was fun. We had some people over and Gabe managed to sleep thru the whole party all the way to 6:30am..yay! 2009 had some very rough moments and some very good moments...I am glad the year is over. I know 2010 will be great. Check out Gabe's tummy time. He's definitely coming along. I apologize for the blurry pictures, but it's hard to capture an action shot. Also, the tan tape on his cheeks is duoderm tape we put on his cheeks at night. We put his oxygen nasal cannula on top of the duoderm, and hypofix tape on top of the cannula to hold it in place. The duoderm helps protect his cheeks from getting too red.





4 comments:

  1. Look at him holding up that neck and lookin around. :) Glad you all had a great New Years Party. Sorry we can never get to that, what with my family's big get together on that night. So excited to see how much Gabe will progress this year. A happy one to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a strong neck... I mean, holding up those cheeks is a job in itself. Does he miss me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.