That's right! On friday Gabe rolled over back to belly by himself. Now, he's doing it all the time. He still gets his arm stuck at times, but when he manages to lift his head up, he looks so proud. We started PT on Friday with Mr.Dan. He taught us how to work on Gabe's core muscles. Gabe now bench presses a spoon to build up his pecs...it's hilarious.
Cutie patootie! Way to go, Gabe!
ReplyDeleteLook at that pic. So cute. Way to go Gabe.
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! Great job Gabe :-)
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Gabe!! And, that picture of Justin and Gabe reading is priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Go Gabe! Thanks for sharing the news and the cute pictures. I wanna see one of the spoon bench presses :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I cannot deal with these too cute pictures. The one at the bottom of the two boys reading is too much!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I need to see some bench-pressing action.