On Friday, Gabe said "dada". He's babbling like crazy now. And, just tonight, he signed "up" when Justin went to pick him up. We did it 3 times and he kept lifting his arms up. It's very cute...now if we could just get this feeding thing down.
WOWIE! Way to go, Gabe! Piper doesn't babble any consonants; I'm jealous you get to hear! I figure that Dada will be first spoken word, so we worked really hard to make sure Mama was the first sign. It worked out well, and kind of a given, because "mama" in sign is easier than "dada", at least for her. All that to say, YAY GABE!
Why do babies do that? Mama needs to be first. But that's awesome! I can't wait to see/hear him soon!
ReplyDeleteWOWIE! Way to go, Gabe! Piper doesn't babble any consonants; I'm jealous you get to hear! I figure that Dada will be first spoken word, so we worked really hard to make sure Mama was the first sign. It worked out well, and kind of a given, because "mama" in sign is easier than "dada", at least for her. All that to say, YAY GABE!
ReplyDeleteYay Mr. Gabe!
ReplyDeleteAH! Yeah Gabe :) I love this blog - so much fun to hear about that little cutie of yours :P
ReplyDelete