sleep study
that glue was cold
look at my teeth!
playing with friends
So much has been going on. I think we have the feedings down now. They are over an hour and he tolerates them very well overall. Gabe had a sleep study friday to see how his apnea is and if he still needs to wear oxygen at night. He didn't like getting hooked up to all the wires b/c he was so tired. He slept 8 hours while hooked up to everything, so I was very happy. I on the other hand only slept about 4. We'll get the results in about 3 weeks. The lowest I saw his oxygen level drop was 96% and that was just a split second. He mainly hung out arout 98-99%. Getting off oxygen would be huge. Everyone say a prayer. Other than that, we've had a great weekend. We had a playgroup over our house on Saturday. This is something we really want to continue to do since Gabe is not exposed to other kids on a daily basis. He loved playing in the ball pit and splashing in the pool with his friends. On Sunday we visited lots of family and had a cookout as we celebrated the 4th. Gabe even got to go swimming with Daddy in the big pool and show off the skills he learned in swim class. Gabe did really well with his OT today. He is holding a crawling position really well and is getting much stronger. I think the best part of the weekend was that Gabe signed "mama" four times. Three people have witnessed it. It is the cutest thing. He is also doing "more" and "up". We had one year pictures taken of Gabe yesterday. Hopefully I'll get the proofs soon.
I'm not going to lie, his hair looks like it's wanting to do The Donald. Glad the feedings are going better and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the oxygen.
ReplyDeleteaww he is getting so big and soo soo cute!!! I hope you get good results for his sleep study and no more oxygen!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pics! Praying for good sleep study results. Sorry I missed the play date last night--next time definitely! Happy Anniversary to you and Justin today, and Happy Birthday to Gabe tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are going well and hopefully more good things are on the horizon. Happy Anniversary you two!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is super cute! Glad that he is doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteWow it looks like he is having a lot of fun at the pool. Glad to hear that the feeding is going well. Yes I am sure getting of the oxygen would be great for you. Hope you get good results.
ReplyDelete