So happy that you had some Halloween fun! Gabe looks adorable and you are as beautiful as ever. You guys have been through so much-thanks for reminding us all how precious life is. I am heading to Louisville to celebrate my baby girl's 20th birthday! We celebrated Rick's 50th at Natural Bridge this weekend. Lot's of good family stuff going on, but never too much to forget about you guys. You remain in my heart and prayers.
OMG too cute!!! I am so happy that he got to be home for Halloween!!! What a precious little monkey!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, he is so cute I can barely stand to look at him! I LOVE it! I can't decide which is cuter the belly button or the monkey ears!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOO Cute! Good thing his toes are hidden...
ReplyDeletehehe! So cute!!! Love that little monkey :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you had some Halloween fun! Gabe looks adorable and you are as beautiful as ever. You guys have been through so much-thanks for reminding us all how precious life is. I am heading to Louisville to celebrate my baby girl's 20th birthday! We celebrated Rick's 50th at Natural Bridge this weekend. Lot's of good family stuff going on, but never too much to forget about you guys. You remain in my heart and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love the monkey costume!!
ReplyDelete