

Just a little shout out to my husband who has been making me smile for 5 years now. He remains positive when I'm feeling negative and he stays hopeful when I feel hopeless. He has made me laugh through all this. Sometimes when the Cardiology fellow walks by, he hums "For He's the Jolly Good Fellow" and it cracks me up. Check out the picture of the night we met...the only picture we have when we're not standing beside each other.
Well, it's not like he carried a baby in him for 9 months or anything, but I guess he's a pretty good dad. Glad he's taking care of both of you.
ReplyDeleteRemember when...
ReplyDelete...we went to see the Griswolds and Andy and Kyle's friend Justin kissed your hand when he got out of the car when we got back to NKU? And remember that you were not impressed by this?
I'm glad that changed...you two are the BEST!
I LOVE this pic of Gabe and Justin. It's like Gabe is looking out of the corner of his eyes suspiciously because he thinks Justin is up to something.
Awww.... we're all so young. And Kent is so skinny.
ReplyDelete