You all are going to pull through this with flying colors! He's looking good... I mean, he looks like he misses me, but otherwise good. Let us know if there's anything... Thinking of you!
I am up feeding Wysdom and it's about 4:30am. I am just sitting here thinking about you. You and Gabe are going to do GREAT! I will be praying for you guys. Our babies are so strong. Gabe can do this!!!
You all are going to pull through this with flying colors! He's looking good... I mean, he looks like he misses me, but otherwise good.
ReplyDeleteLet us know if there's anything...
Thinking of you!
I am up feeding Wysdom and it's about 4:30am. I am just sitting here thinking about you. You and Gabe are going to do GREAT! I will be praying for you guys. Our babies are so strong. Gabe can do this!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. He'll do fine! You are such a great mommy!! He's lucky to have you. Let me know if you need anything!!
ReplyDelete