This is Justin. I'm just posting to let everyone know that the baby is out of surgery and it was successful. Michelle will post with more details later. Thanks for all your support!
WAHOO! So happy to hear that! All those thoughts and prayers from friends and family are paying off. We'll still be thinking of you as he recovers! Hopefully we'll be celebrating a return home in the near future!
HECK YEAH!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be at Max & Erma's tonight celebrating!
WAHOO! So happy to hear that! All those thoughts and prayers from friends and family are paying off. We'll still be thinking of you as he recovers! Hopefully we'll be celebrating a return home in the near future!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I've been praying for you all today.
ReplyDeleteThat's great news!! :)
ReplyDeleteYEAHHHHHH! Thanks so much for the update! I am so happy to hear everything went well. We will continue to pray for him during his recovery.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! yay!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that everything went well, I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!!!
ReplyDelete