
Sorry to vent earlier. I'm feeling alittle better now. Gabe is awake and seems comfortable so they haven't had to sedate him much. He was looking at me and looking at his lights and it reminded me how cute he was. This is the most awake he's been in 12 days. Little guy knows how to make mom feel better.
I'm glad Gabe is comfortable, and that you're feeling a little better too. He's adorable with his little buddy there!
ReplyDeleteoh what a cutie. Glad to see that he is a bit better. I was going to send you another post to say that...you will be amazed at how well he will recover and how happy he will be when he get's home. Just you wait:)It is so worth it.
ReplyDeleteYou two are going through so much you NEED to vent!!! You have load of friends and family all here for you scream, cry, bitch and vent to! :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle, thank you for your updates on Gabe! I am so sorry to hear everything that Gabe has been experiencing. I continue to pray for Gabe, you and Justin everyday, several times a day, I even put him on everything prayer group I can find. You can never have enough prayers. You have had miracles in the past, it's time for some big time miracles now. Stay strong and if you need to vent, or anything, please do it... we are all here for you, Justin and especially Gabe, and we will be here to listen, hold your hand, give you our stronger shoulders, or anything you need!!! Give your beautiful baby boy a kiss for us, and we will continue to be asking for those miracles!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking about you today!
ReplyDeletePraying that you get good news today! He's such a handsome little man! Great picture!
ReplyDelete