Sunday, September 6, 2009

Easy like Sunday morning





Gabe is back on some Oxygen b/c his oxygen saturation levels were dropping into the 70's to low 80's and the docs said we might as well turn it on to make him more comfortable till the scope next week. Other than that, it's just a waiting game. Gabe receiving sedation for the first time with his poor little heart is scary, but I guess we need results or else we'll be here forever. Check out the cute pics!

3 comments:

  1. Darling photos!
    We'll be praying for Gabe's first sedation. Micah was a champ with his first one (at 2 days old when he had his belly fixed) and was off the vent before coming back to the NICU. But he hadn't presented with CHF yet and didn't have any sats issues before surgery. I know it's a scary time, but Gabe is stronger than you think. Praying for God's protection and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, Justin, I love your baby. Can't wait to see him again. Has he been asking about me?
    We're thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! I have been keeping up with Gabe's story via your blog! He is an adorable baby. Gabe, Justin and you have been at the front of my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. All the best-Laura Hatcher

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.