Friday, September 11, 2009

funny pictures



The first pic is when Gabe was screeming when they were hooking him up to the leads for the sleep study. It's awful to laugh at a crying picture of my baby, but the Happy shirt makes this photo. The second pic is funny b/c Gabe literally fell asleep in this position with Justin holding him...too cute.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta have a sense of humor. And is that picture of Justin and Gabe ever adorable!

    A little story to share that may make you smile a bit as well: This morning I was watching two nephews (they happen to be home schooled but their mom was out for the morning) and at about 845am, as they were starting their school day with a prayer, I was touched to hear my 12 year old nephew praying "And please God, bless Gabe". I got the same surprise as I over heard my 9 year old nephew praying for Gabe before lunch. I was so touched by their intentional remembrance of Gabe as they were speaking to God that I just felt inclined to share. I've never mentioned Gabe specifically to them, just their mother, so it was pretty special to hear these words from them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.