

Gabe had a sleep study last night. Poor little guy had a million wires attached to him. They should have the results by tomorrow. The ENT and Pulmonary scopes are scheduled for friday. They'll also be doing the Gtube then. Everyone think good thoughts at 10am on Friday.
I do not know if you have become a member of BabyCenter yet or not. They have a group for mothers with children who have T21. I have found that it is very nice to have a sounding board when I need it. Often there is another mother who has gone through or is going through the same things that I am. Please check it out if you have time. I believe it is a great resource! http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a315/down_syndrome
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking good thoughts!
Good thoughts will be thought! I've thought about visiting you all several times recently but I've been around sick folks lately and don't wanna risk carrying anything around Gabe. Give him a hug for me :)
ReplyDeleteGabe is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteWe've been through some similar issues. Drop a note if you wish.
We'll be praying for Gabe.
Good luck to you and your little Gabe today. My goodness, he sure is a cutie, love that hair :)
ReplyDelete