
Gabe is doing really well. He is off high flow oxygen and now on just 1/8 liter of regular oxygen. He's been pretty cranky today since he is adjusting to being off all his sedation drugs. We are out of ICU and now on cardiac step down. It's amazing how things can turn around in one week's time.
WHHOOOAAAA!!! Great to hear such good news!! I am so happy to see you holding him; I can't imagine how happy you must be!
ReplyDeleteThat's great. I am so happy for you. Yes things turn around quickly. Have a great day holding your baby.
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you can hold him!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!~ Oh, I am so happy for you all. Keep smilin :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! So glad you guys are healing so well! Poor thing... Just so you know, no one can be cranky when someone is eating their toes. Now, if there wasn't such a bad visitor policy and I didn't have a minor cold, I would so volunteer to take a nibble or 30...
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to hear that things are turning around. Sorry we missed each other...I knew it would be a tough weekend for you. Here's to more progress!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's AWESOME! It's great to see you holding your little boy! God Bless! Missy and Luke
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL, long-awaited picture. Yay, Gabe! And you must be beside yourself, Michelle. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! Keep up the good work Gabe!
ReplyDelete